I've been thinking a lot about the beatitudes and how I desire with all my heart to be a better peacemaker: To be careful how I speak to myself and to others, to be stripped of envy, to be a better listener, and to be more thoughtful with my time - especially in my own home.
It's Education Week at BYU and I'm taking a few classes between now and Friday. I am so excited to be uplifted and enlightened!! I wish their was a way I could make the things I learn stick better in my brain... especially in those life-moments of testing. I guess that comes with lots of time, lots of practice, and the grace of God. I'm looking forward to learning!!
Dear Father, Help me to "hear counsel, and receive instruction, that [I] mayest be wise in [the] end." - Proverbs 19:20
-Alicia
No comments:
Post a Comment