Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Custom-Fit Collision Course

My husband shared this incredible article with me last night about this couple who survived a horrific car wreck and walked away with only minor injuries.  But the most impressive part to me was the display of their faith.  Amen to everything she says at the end of her Facebook post a thousand times over.  The miracle is not that they were saved from the wreckage.  If one had been killed in the crash or permanently injured, they still would have seen it all as an opportunity to testify.  That is the real miracle.  Our Father has beautiful plans and purpose in the tiniest details of our lives.  I believe this, I believe it with all of my heart... no wait... I KNOW this!
Someday it will all be unfolded before our eyes and we will see just how many custom-fit "collisions" were meant to crash right into you and me.  It's nothing short of glorious. ;)
-Alicia

 "If there's anything you read out of this novel I'm typing up here it's this: I want everyone to to know the love and the power of God. He has a purpose...and it's so clear that NOTHING...not even a car accident like this one will cause his plans for you to change. We are put on this beautiful earth for a reason and the reason is to help people know Him. We are made to show and share His love. And if it takes a car wreck like this for me to get to do that then I would do it all over again. I'm praying that everyone who reads this can get a glimpse of Gods faithfulness. He is GOOD. And working. And the plans he has for YOU and your life aren't going anywhere. Good or bad, what you want or what you don't want...it's God's doing. It's his plans unfolding. It's his kingdom coming. Embrace the struggles and the joys of this life! Without a doubt it's a miracle we're alive, but more than that it's simply Gods plan for us. We're so grateful for this wreck and all it will do in our lives. We are blessed to be okay. And so in love with the amazing God we serve." - Arika Stovall

No comments: