"I pray the power of the Holy Ghost will be with each of us—that we may think what we need to think, feel what we need to feel, and learn what we need to learn so we can do what we know we should do and ultimately become what the Lord yearns for us to become." - David A. Bednar
Ramona, It's my go-to talk whenever I begin to get discouraged in this world we live in. My other go-to talk is Terror, Triumph, and The Wedding Feast by, Elder Holland. And another go-to talk is Cast Not Away Thy Confidence by, Elder Holland... and another... Well let's just say I have a lot of "go-to" talks. :) Some days I need them more than others. I'm glad it could comfort you today, my friend. <3
2 comments:
Thank you Alicia
These words of wisdom and comfort are much needed by me. What an awesome talk
Ramona, It's my go-to talk whenever I begin to get discouraged in this world we live in. My other go-to talk is Terror, Triumph, and The Wedding Feast by, Elder Holland. And another go-to talk is Cast Not Away Thy Confidence by, Elder Holland... and another... Well let's just say I have a lot of "go-to" talks. :) Some days I need them more than others. I'm glad it could comfort you today, my friend. <3
Post a Comment