"Instead of allowing yourself to be unhappy,
just let your love grow as God wants it to grow.
Seek goodness in others.
Love more persons more -- love them more impersonally,
more unselfishly, without thought of return.
The return, never fear, will take care of itself."
- Henry Drummond
These talks have strengthened and helped the love in my marriage truly blossom and grow into something wonderful. I have listened to them more times than I can count. They have helped me regain focus, to leave selfishness behind, and remember what truly matters most. Self-help books and advice from magazines or popular authors could never compare to the truths found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He gave the perfect example and "We love Him because He first loved us." (Herein is the key to true power and true influence.) Christ was love personified.
1. However Long and Hard the Road
2. Remember Lot's Wife
3. How Do I Love Thee
4. Souls, Symbols, and Sacraments
5. Come What May and Love It
6. Meekly Drenched in Destiny
7. The Divine Gift of Gratitude
-Alicia <3
No comments:
Post a Comment