I have some personal decision-making questions I'm taking with me to Conference today and tomorrow. If you have questions regarding the direction of your life too, I encourage you to listen in wherever you are. God is good and He answers everyone who sincerely desires His guidance. I know this!
I read the following scripture in my studies this morning, I think it fits perfectly for the weekend. :)
-- "I took the compass, and it did work whither I desired it. And it came to pass that I prayed unto the Lord; and after I had prayed the winds did cease, and the storm did cease, and there was a great calm." (1 Nephi 18:21)
Listen to the live broadcast.
-Alicia
2 comments:
Happy Conference day Alicia
Has it been everything you thought it would be? I have been impressed that all of the talks contain all of the lessons we have been learning in the Book of Mormon this year. But specifically these are messages of hope and love and courage. I have felt the Saviors admonition to "Fear not" and be of good courage. Courage is what we need in these times. I loved Elder Ballard's talk and in essence is loving confrontation and encouragement for those who are struggling in their testimonies of Christ and his invitation to reconsider and remember.
Hey Alicia I don't know if you have noticed the right side of you blog, you and me too have lost the little blog links we had to our favorite blogs. Not sure why or what, but I have been writing on my "sister" blog http//:thejournaloflostthings
That's where you can find me at least for a while.
xoxoxoxoHappy Sunday
Conference has been great. My take-away and action items with this so far is to make the Sabbath more joyful through service, through praying individually and as a family for opportunities to minister to those around us in need. I also will be praying to be more deliberate in my gratitude for the smallest things.
I've tried to fix that feature on the right side of my blog. I'm not sure why it hasn't been showing. I'm glad to discover you are writing still. I'll stop by and visit the journal of lost things. :)
Post a Comment