Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

"Trees of Righteousness" - Ponderize - Week 13

This is my verse for the week:

"To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified." - Isaiah 61:3

-Alicia

2 comments:

Ramona Gordy said...

Hey Alicia
I like this verse, and I have never stopped to notice the phrase "trees of righteousness".
I am going to sleuth this one out.
Thanks

Alicia Rawlins said...

The part about the trees is my favorite of all. :) Beautiful scripture!