My son, Micah, turned 11 today! He was most excited to make his own cake all by himself.
Isn't it beautiful! It's very apocalyptic.
(If you can't tell, that's an A-bomb with bloody soldiers and debris scattered everywhere.)
I searched..... and there are no survivors.
It's amazing how fast 11 years go by. Oh, how I love this boy!
Micah had his best friend, Lex, spend the day with him.
"When you reach for the stars
Don’t forget who you are
And please don’t turn around and grow up way too fast
See the sand in my grasp
From the first to the last
Every grain becomes a memory of the past
Oh, life’s an hourglass"
- Mindy Gledhill
Chandler and Miriam meet Micah for the first time.
Not so long ago... Freedom Festival 2006
Cutest guilty face ever!
This is probably my ultimate favorite picture of Micah.
At age two, he always called trains "ho ho's".
I love his little hand on his hip as he points to the sound of the train behind him.
My face is red in this photo from trying not to laugh.
It's been so long, I don't remember what he said in his prayer, but it was so dang cute.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICAH!
I love you to the moon and back.
I love you to the moon and back.
XOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment