"I pray the power of the Holy Ghost will be with each of us—that we may think what we need to think, feel what we need to feel, and learn what we need to learn so we can do what we know we should do and ultimately become what the Lord yearns for us to become." - David A. Bednar
Featured Post
The Purest Love
"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...
Saturday, June 18, 2016
It came today!
I ordered a book last weekend from Amazon. A friend of mine told me the title of this book his mom had written and so a few days later I decided to look it up. I was so happy to find a copy in print... and it came in the mail today!!
I've read one other book by this author in an online version and I've read about 10 or 12 pages from a a book called, A More Perfect Union.
It looks like a super quick read but drawing from what I know, I'm certain that it will be very soul filling and highly edifying. :)
-Alicia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment