Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

"A New Heart" - Ponderize - Week 5

I chose this verse to be the one I ponder on this week because currently all my scripture study, both personally and with my family, seems to be pointing to it.  As I ponder this verse, I will also think of Elder Renlund's talk "Preserving the Heart’s Mighty Change."

"And I will give them one heart, 
and I will put a new spirit within you; 
and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, 
and will give them an heart of flesh:
That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, 
and do them: and they shall be my people, 
and I will be their God."

-Alicia

No comments: