Featured Post

The Purest Love

"The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and wom...

Monday, November 30, 2015

Greater is He

I drove my kids to their Monday/Wednesday class this morning and heard this song on the radio.  I love the lyrics, I know they are true!  Before my kids ran off, I kissed them and said, "Never forget that there is nothing you can't overcome with God.  He lives within you because you are His children."  My son, Micah, smiled but didn't say anything.  Kaylee kissed me back as usual and skipped off.  I watched as Micah held the door open for his little sister.  A sense of pride filled my heart.  I wonder where their lives will take them?  What giants will they face and what will be the storm-tossed sea they will have to learn to step out onto?  I pray they will always remember who they are and that with faith in Christ... all things are possible.

"Greater Is He"
by, Blanca
(1 John 4:4)


I face a giant
In over my head
Help me to look up
I take a deep breath
And take the next step
Though I may be weak
I know Who is with me

And greater is He living in me
Than he who is in the world
Whatever may come, His strength is enough
My heart is at peace, for greater is He

I face an ocean
The waves are raging
Help me to look up
You’ll do what I can’t
And I’ll walk on dry land
I’ll step out on the sea
‘Cause I know who is with me

And in His name, giants will fall
And in His name, oceans will part
And in His name, there’s nothing we won’t overcome
This is our God, this is our God
This is our God, this is our God

-Alicia :)

No comments: