Living in this student area, there's a lot of change over, a lot of move-in's and move-out's. It provides a wonderful opportunity to meet hosts of amazing people and soak up all the good they have to offer. There is so much talent, so much heart and soul here. truly a gathering of Zion's finest.
I felt strengthened and inspired with every missionary story Alex shared with us tonight. I think this one was my favorite:
I could listen to stories like these all day! These are the things that sustain me. I love that we have the opportunity to witness to one another about the truth and reality of a Father in Heaven who hears and answers prayers, who knows us all so deeply and is involved in the tiniest details of our lives.
So, with this fresh in my heart... this is my verse to ponderize for the week:
"Who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." - Alma 26:16
-Alicia
No comments:
Post a Comment