I imagine that a great deal of people have a song or two they've requested to be played when they die. My desire when I leave this world is for someone to play "I Hope You Dance" by, Lee Ann Womack" The lyrics reflect the wish I'd have for all of my loved ones.
But what if we could choose a specific song when we entered into this world? If I could go back to that day and request one, this would be the song I'd choose for my life. This is my prayer.
In this world I walk alone with no place to call my home
But there's one who holds my hand
The rugged road through barren lands
The way is dark, the road is steep
But He's become my eyes to see
The strength to climb, my griefs to bear
The Savior lives inside me there
In your love I find release
A haven from my unbelief
Take my life and let me be
A living prayer my God to thee
In these trials of life I find
Another voice inside my mind
He comforts me and bids me live
Inside the love the Father gives
In your love I find release
A haven from my unbelief
Take my life and let me be
A living prayer my God to thee
take my life and let me be
A living prayer my God to thee
I am richly, richly blessed. I thank God for my life. I am happy, truly happy with all that I have... and it's all because of Him.
- Alicia :)
No comments:
Post a Comment